fot

RE: To Ebay or not to Ebay ? Followup Questions

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: To Ebay or not to Ebay ? Followup Questions
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 07:42:17 -0600
Henry,

>From my point of view having a race car with history doesn't mean a whole
lot.  My TR3 has a racing history that goes back to 1981, definitely not
something you could consider as being a true vintage race car and I
didn't buy it for its short history.  I bought it because everyone told
me its cheaper to buy a car that's already a built race car than it is to
build one from scratch.  Considering how much I've now invested in it and
I haven't even made it to the track in it yet I might argue that point!!!

If I had the choice of buying two identical race cars but one of them had
a "history" behind it I might give that some consideration but the bottom
line would still be $ related.

Just my $0.02

Brad
1957 TR3 vintage racer