fot

RE: what is history

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: what is history
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 20:49:34 -0800
We were originally talking about selling race cars, and there the judge is
the guy with the checkbook that is willing to pay for your car.

I think the sport has grown in almost every direction possible.

I like your last paragraph though. I have (unfortunately) knocked about
every corner available off Peyote at one time or another, and blown up just
about every part at least once. I firmly believe I'm the current caretaker
of the best race car in the world, but I absolutely do my best to drive the
wheels off it.