fot

Need a phone number for composite lifter vendor

To: Friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a phone number for composite lifter vendor
From: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:31:41 -0800
I would appreciate it if someone who has a copy of Classic Motorsport find
the add for composite lifters and emails me the contact name phone number
[and web site if listed.  I seem to recall he has no web site].  I am out of
town and do not have access to my magazines.  Want to order a set now that
Babcock has vouched for them.  I know they are $300 a set, so they are not
for the faint of wallet! The add is usually an 1/8 of a page and in the last
1/3rd of the magazine.
Thanks.

--
Chuck Arnold