fot

nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: nomination
From: BLD4139@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:16:35 EST
Hi Henry...thanks very much for nominating me to the group and thanks to all
the folks who seconded it....hopefully I may be of help to some in the
future...I have been associated with "vintage" sports cars since 1978 with my
first
encounter with an Arnolt Bristol....from that day forward I jumped in feet
first....I do not drive these beasts, but maintain a fair number of them both
for
street use and for the vintage racing scene....mainly I am known for car prep
for cars in the VSCCA but have been known to prep cars for other
groups...presently in the shop are 2 Allard J2's, and Allard K3, a 1935 Bentley
special,
Bristol 410, a TR4 Surrey, and a 1998 Morgan 4/4....

I did but a TR2 and a TR3 to setup and race in the VSCCA....I have done a
fair amount of work on some Morgans, engines included, but am looking for ideas
as to setup on the TR3 to run in VSCCA...not looking for a "killer" car or
engine, but rather a mid pack sort of car with longevity in mind...I spoke with
Henry at length yesterday and he came up with a few ideas...I also have a flow
bench in the shop, so some head work is first and foremost....not having dealt
with the suspensions of the TR cars, any ideas would be greatly
appreciated....Thanks for your consideration and help...Regards...Mike DiCola

by the way...Yes Mr. Donick, you will indeed be the new driver!!!