fot

camshaft 666

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: camshaft 666
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 23:32:30 EST
In a message dated 1/8/2006 2:57:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> > Someone in my local club recently purchased a street TR3 in need of
> > restoration. While disassembling the engine, he discovered that the cam
> was marked
> > "Isky TR666". I thought that the 666 cam was a racing cam from the 60's.
> Is my
> > recollection correct? This TR3 is a street car. Is this an appropriate cam
> > for street use?
> >
> > THANKS for any and all info.
> >
> > Irv Korey

This camshaft is an occult item and will only work on June 6th, 2006.

On that date, and that date alone, all other cars will be blown into the
dust, your TR will become the most desirable car on the planet, flames will
exit
it's exhaust and all people will fall at your feet in wonder and worship. Of
course, at midnight your car will turn to dust and your soul will belong to
Satan, but you can't have everything!

My advice? Schedule a race on that day, with a large monetary prize,
approximating to the worth of your eternal soul.

Regards

Leon