fot

Re: Ceramic Lifters

To: triosan@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Ceramic Lifters
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:59:16 EST
In a message dated 1/11/2006 6:29:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
triosan@gmail.com writes:

> I have a set of those shortened already for my compression.  Turns out
> these are solid [no hole down the middle] so they take a diffent tip and are
>much
> shorter.
> Chuck
>
> Interesting, and thanks for the info, but this is is getting waay out of my
current price league, besides I don't really want to replace my almost new
Chrome-Moly Tubular pushrods as well. :-(

so I am currently considering taking an alternative route to reliability.

Instead of the lifters that I presently have, (11 originals from British
Leyland), and one from Moss (USA) > I replaced one BL unit  after only 11,000
road
miles because the surface wasn't looking too good!

I am looking at PRI 'Super Lifters' part # 800-6676. costing $144/set.

Does anyone know anyting about these?

Regards

Leon

<A