fot

Re: Calling FoT John Houlton

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Calling FoT John Houlton
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:44:13 EST
In a message dated 1/22/06 4:59:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, N197TR4@cs.com
writes:

<< There is a Southwick Axle in your future. >>

Does Southwick now make a direct bolt in TR-4 axle, without any modifications
or jury rigging of Jap parts?  I finally broke my first axle.  It was a very
clean break at the beginning of the splines, where it sheared off.  It didn't
break at the most common location, which gives you a ride off of the track and
maybe over a few times.

I would also like to thank everyone who provided information about George
Waltham.  Those messages have been forwarded to Dan.