fot

Re: Triumph Gathering

To: "Arthur Summerville" <arthur.summerville@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph Gathering
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:58:01 -0600
Great!  That plan would be great. I know some some guys have already sent in
registrations. What should they do? There looks to be a very nice turnout with
some great cars. The TR250K from the far NW is still on board and they are
bringing a Devin TR3 at last report.

Have you seen the event poster? This is the first draft.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com