fot

Hallet schedule is almost ready for publishing

To: "FOT List" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hallet schedule is almost ready for publishing
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:21:14 -0600
The Hallet schedule is almost ready for publishing. I fine tuned it with the
CVAR leadership tonight and here are the highlights.

There will be a Test and Tune Day added to the Registration form on the
website as soon as possible. If you already sent in your fees CVAR would
prefer if you send them the extra $100 for Thursday in advance, however it
will not be a problem to sign up that day if need be.

The Test and Tune days are broken up into 3 groups: Open Wheel, Closed Wheel
and Triumphs. That means 8 opportunities to go out on both Thursday and
Friday.

Saturday will start with a round of 15 minute practices beginning with Group 2
(under 2 litre/Spitfires), Group 3 (open wheel), Group 4 (all with pre 61
specs), Group 6 (open wheel), Group 7 (CP, DP, EP and BSedan), then Group 1
(AP, BP). The All Triumph Practice will lead us to the lunch break. After
cooling your jets Group 2 starts again with 15 minute races. We cycle through
all the Groups and start a round of 20minute races ending the day with the All
Triumph Qualifier. If you do all the Triumph and your Group session you will
get almost an hour and a half on the track on Saturday.

Sunday has an early 10 minute warm-up followed by a round of 15 minute races
lead off by Group 2 again. The All Triumph Feature will be 30 minutes right
before lunch. There will be an opportunity to hand out awards during the lunch
break that follows. Hallet has loud, I repeat ,loud-speakers! After lunch you
can get another 20 minute race in before heading home. If you do all your
Group and Triumph sessions on Sunday you will spend one hour and fifteen
minutes on track.

We are still discussing our preferences for the Triumph paddock. If you are
planning  on coming please let us know so we can work in the numbers.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com