fot

RE: Oil Pump Capacity

To: "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Pump Capacity
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:58:49 -0500
I don't know the actual flow rate, but I can say the only reason I use big
hoses is they were given to me by a friend that works for a Nextel Cup team.
I thought the price was right, but by the time I was done buying all the
fittings and ends I found it pretty expensive!

Many people are running big power very reliably with small oil lines.