fot

[FOT] FOT 10th Anniversary T-Shirt

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] FOT 10th Anniversary T-Shirt
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:53:31 -0600
Hey everyone!

We are working up t-shirts for the 10th anniversary event/occasion and
wanted to gauge the number to order.

The shirt will be white, with a design on the back with something to do
with Kas, the 250K, the Kastner Cup and some TR racecars and jubilant
winners. The front will probably be the FOT logo and 10th anniversary
designation. The cost will be $15 for S-XL, with $1 extra for each size
over that ($1 more for XXL, $2 more for XXL, etc.). The design is not
complete yet, so I cannot post it to the Web for you yet, sorry!

Would you please respond to me at spitfiresuz@141.com and let me know
your interest -- both number of shirts and size? This is not the actual
order, but please only respond if you are pretty serious about wanting a
shirt, since I will use the number/sizes to base the order on. They will
be distributed at the Hallett event, and I will be happy to mail them
out to those of you who won't be able to make it at the actual mailing
cost (probably about $4).

If you can let me know by this time next week, that would be great!

Keep Triumphing!
Susan :)

--
*** PCMCIA  People Cant Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ***