fot

[FOT] Parts Transport: Hallett to Plano TX

To: "fot" <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Parts Transport: Hallett to Plano TX
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:27:49 -0700
With the Big Hallett bash 30 days out,  It is time for me to see if I can get
a box of Sunbeam Parts from Hallett down to the Plano Texas area.  This is an
aluminum head and rocker gear that I sold on ebay to raise cash for the trip.
it doesn't take up a lot of space or weigh very much.  I don't think the haul
would pay, but would be a nice gesture to support the hobby and the
opportunity to meet another car nut.................Any
takers?.......................Cheers Henry Morrison