fot

[FOT] TR4 Auction on eBay CT145L !!!!! Car In Iowa

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] TR4 Auction on eBay CT145L !!!!! Car In Iowa
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:36:46 EST
                                                  4617762262

Friends!   The number above is for EBay Auction on a very early TR4 CT145 in
Iowa.

With the exception of non-std wheels and the addition of some laker pipes, it
is a decent car. I visited with the owner and reviewed the car as best that I
could while it was in a storage unit.

Of course, all hydraulics need to be done, as she says. If one of you guys
would want this car, I would be glad to help out, in any way that I can.

I have no direct financial interest, except that I have some of the items
that it are missing and I could supply those items.

It is possible, but doubtful that I could transport, as it is busy here in
Jesup these days.

Contact me for additional information or the owner directly...she is copied
here. I do not know what the reserve is, btw.

Shortly, I will post to the big TR list, but I wanted to give the "Triumph
Elite" the first crack

Regards,

Joe Alexander