fot

[FOT] A REALLY GREAT MOVIE! THE WORLD'S FASTEST INDIAN

To: <SolowCello@aol.com>, "Richard Freshman" <fossilmotorsport@aol.com>,
Subject: [FOT] A REALLY GREAT MOVIE! THE WORLD'S FASTEST INDIAN
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 18:30:50 -0800
Last night we saw "The World's Fastest Indian."  It is a movie about an
Indian Motorcyle fanatic (like us TR and Morgan guys) from New Zealand. He
races a 1926 Scout, (this is in 1964) and blows the fenders off of all of
the TRiumph and BSAs that the "bikers" ride. He pours his own pistons from
melted down Ford and Chevy pistons. His bike is set up for setting a new
land speed record in  his displacement class. He lives in his garage in a
residential niegborhood.  He has been dreaming for 25 years of going to
Bonnyville Speed Weeks. I will not say anymore. It is suppossed to be a true
story and it is GREAT!
    My wife loved it as much as I did.

                    Greg Solow