fot

[FOT] God Bless America

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] God Bless America
From: "tr4.tony@virgin.net" <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:14:42 +0000 (UTC)
Most Triumphant Amici .......This came from a friend of mine in dear old
Scotland by the sea ..... I thought it might make you laugh a little harder
........ apologies if it crosses your political sensibilities (any Tony Blair
jokes welcome !)...RegardsTonyHillary and Bill Clinton and Al Gore die in a
car accident&gt;and suddenly find themselves in heaven.&gt;&gt;God addresses
Al first. "Al, what do you believe in?"&gt;&gt;Al replies, "Well, I believe I
won that election, but that&gt;it was your will that I did not serve. And I've
come to&gt;understand that now."&gt;&gt;God thinks for a second and says, "OK,
very good. Come and&gt;sit at my left."&gt;&gt;God then addresses Bill. "Bill,
what do you believe in?"&gt;&gt;Bill replies, "I believe in forgiveness. I've
sinned, but&gt;I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I
hope&gt;no grudges are held against me."&gt;&gt;God thinks for a second and
says, "You are forgiven, my son.&gt;Come and sit at my right."&gt;&gt;God then
addresses Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe&gt;in?"&gt;&gt;Hillary says,
"I believe you're in my chair."&gt;