fot

[FOT] front spindle upgrade

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] front spindle upgrade
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:03:04 -0600
I've recently posted a couple of messages to the list about this
project, and thought you might like an update.

This spindle and spacer kit is a significant upgrade in quality and
"feel" over the stock setup.

The previous manufacturer could no longer supply the kits, so he very
graciously transferred the manufacturing documents to me. I will have
kits available in a few weeks. I have purchased all the small
hardware required and am having several shops quote on the machining.
I expect the quotes in the next two days. I have sent messages to
everyone on the waiting list asking what kind of hubs they have,
because that makes a difference in how many of each length of spacers
I purchase.

Guys and gals, if you got a cryptic note from me asking about your
hubs, it is for the purpose of determining run quantity of the parts.
This is a serious financial undertaking on my part, requiring quite a
bit of up-front money from me, and I need for my numbers to be right.

uncle jack