fot

[FOT] hallett .. last minute preperations

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] hallett .. last minute preperations
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:49:30 -0800 (PST)
Anyone going to Hallett,
    The big top will be there, and I have a couple of spaces available....
    I appologize for the late notice, but my time machine failed me, and I
didnt get the extra few weeks I planned on ....
    If anyone is interested in joining us in the tent, let me know as soon as
possible so I can plan the pieces/parts to bring, etc....

    ALSO:
    If anyone would be willing to help man a hospitality area, let me know.  I
will set up for an empty spot for a hospitality area.  Any tables, etc....
munchies ... coffee etc that could be set up there would give everyone a good
place to get in out of the sun, rain, or whatever.

  ALSO:
    I havent had time to think this through, but if anyone wants to bring along
any kind of "period" items, we'll use them to help enhance the "vintage"
atmosphere...

  It looks like electricity will be available to us & Larry Young has offered
to help with location and set up of the tent.  We will try to make room to get
all of the triumphs in one area.  Any other thoughts are welcome and
appreciated....
    See you all at Hallett

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm