fot

[FOT] Hallet's Weather

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Hallet's Weather
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:37:49 EST
Amici

    I looked at the weather forecast for Hallet. Slightly below freezing in
the morning. Going 100 mph down the straight at 30 degrees will give you the
equivalent of feeling of a typical Minnesota winter day.

    I don't have much mechanical expertise to offer this group. But having
lived in Minnesota and Northern Wisconsin, I do know a little about cold
weather. Silk long johns might be a great addition to your list of Hallet
supplies.
Minnesotians call this "silk underwear", but now that I live in California, I
understand the need to state it differently :).

    Good luck, have fun, and above all, be safe.

Cary