fot

Re: [FOT] Can I see a final count?

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Can I see a final count?
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 06:35:24 -0600
Final count? Are you kidding?  How do you get a final count with a bunch
of free spirits?   The information below came from CVAR board member,
Bob Green, on Tuesday: BTW, the sun is back out and the snow is gone.
I'm still guessing 35 1 5 Triumphs.

Bob Green wrote:

Hey guys,
The track time bargin of the day;
The Thursday practice day at Hallett (3/30/06) at this point has only
11 paid entries. If this trend holds we will probably just go green
from about 8:30 to 4:30, with a lunch break thats about 7 hours of
track time PER ENTRY. Friday practice on the other hand has 96 entries
and will be in the normal 20 minute sessions.
Group 7 is full and we may move more classes out to other groups, maybe
EP to Group 2, we will be making adjustments up until Friday P.M.
Many Triumphs from all over the country should be a great show.
Bob