fot

[FOT] 15" Wire Wheels Available-sandblasted already

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] 15" Wire Wheels Available-sandblasted already
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:13:37 EST
FoT,

I have a set of four wire wheels I got with my new project and wont be using
them. These are street wires and at least 60 spokes...whatever came on a 1967
TR4A.  There are no broken spokes, but I saw two bent ones on one wheel.

I had them sandblasted and they are ready to prime and paint or powder coat.

They will be offered to the big TR list, next, and then will go to eBay.

If an FoT has been looking for a good set, this might work for you.

Contact me off list.....thanks. Joe (A)