fot

RE: Subject: [FOT] Nice GT6 Racer on ebay

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Subject: [FOT] Nice GT6 Racer on ebay
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:14:40 -0600
That GT6 on eBay is owned by an acquaintance of mine.  It is a VERY nice
car, and I'm sorry to hear he's giving up on racing it.  I know his business
has been taking more and more of his time.  Doug is a great guy - and can be
counted on to be truthful about his GT6.

I'll be coming to Hallet without my Spitfire.  I could arrange reasonably
cost effective delivery if anyone is really interested.  I probably won't be
able to get there until sometime Friday afternoon, though.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE 68025

PS, Joe Curry - Did you figure that out about Hallet / Lethal by looking at
the Word Jumble in the newspaper today?  I saw the same thing.