fot

[FOT] FOT 10th Anniversary T-shirts

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] FOT 10th Anniversary T-shirts
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:53:47 -0600
Hi everyone!

Shirts are in -- and they look GREAT! I apologize to those of you who
need yours mailed out, but I will have to wait until after Hallett to
get them out to you. Between the counting, packaging and labeling and my
work constraints this week (we are leaving Wednesday morning and I
had/have after-hours meetings tonight and tomorrow), I just won't be
able to get them out before the event. I will have the ones for those of
you who will be attending the Hallett event; just see me or Joe A. when
you get there. I will get the mailed shirts out ASAP when we get back.
Thank you for your patience!

I also have to say thanks to those of you who sent me pictures with your
checks or a little extra money toward the shirts!! It was quite nice to
open the envelopes and find a picture. And the extra money will sure
help out the FOT fund!!

You know, we're a pretty cool organization -- a worldwide membership,
our own computer list and now we have our own t-shirts! All this and
STILL no annual dues or regulations!! You can't get much better than this.

Have a great night, and we'll see a bunch of you at Hallett!

Susan :)

--
*** PCMCIA  People Cant Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ***