fot

[FOT] oil cooler installation

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] oil cooler installation
From: "Don Carter" <Don@carterdesignassociates.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:20:07 -0600
When installing the TR6 spin-on oil filter adapter does it make any
difference where each line connects on the oil cooling radiator?
ie..far side of the radiator, (longer hose), to the top of the adaptor
or the bottom? Seems to me the outlet hose should go to the farthest
side and cool on its way back to the oil pump, via the bottom hose
connection.  Is this correct or  do I have it backwards?

Don W. Carter, AIA
Carter Design Associates
6213 Skyline Dr., Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77057