fot

[FOT] FOT Shirts Mailed Today + Big Thanks to Contributors &

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] FOT Shirts Mailed Today + Big Thanks to Contributors &
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:43:43 -0500
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that the FOT T-shirts were mailed today to
those who requested that option.  They all went Priority Mail with
delivery confirmation, so you should be seeing them starting Thursday, I
hope.  Enjoy!

There are a few folks who have not sent me their checks yet -- please
let me know by the end of the week if you still want your shirts or not!

IMPORTANT:
Big Thanks to all those who contributed to the awesome t-shirt:
  Scott Pacely Photography (car photos) - spaceley@uiuc.edu
  Walter and Lu Pietrowicz (driver with flag photo) - www.september8th.com
  Tony Garmey (250K photo) - www.horizonracingandperformance.com
  Kas and Peg Kastner (Kas photo) - www.kaskastner.com
  Roger Warrick (artist) - www.rogerwarrick.com
  Harris Decals (screen printing) - www.harrisdecals.com (great
auto/helmet graphics, too!)

Special Thanks to Classic Motorsports Magazine and Moss Motors for their
sponsorship of the Hallett event!!!
  www.classicmotorsports.net
  www.mossmotors.com

You guys all rock!!!

Susan      :)

--
*** PCMCIA - People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ***