fot

[FOT] Road America/Kastner Cup Presentation/Bi-Coastal Events

To: yellow-green@sbcglobal.net, sbarr@mccarty-law.com,
Subject: [FOT] Road America/Kastner Cup Presentation/Bi-Coastal Events
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:44:58 EDT
> Or how about the SVRA event at Road America in May?

FoT,

I'd like to think there is a lot of information following, contained in the
fewest possible words.

Road America in May or September "could" be a possibility in 2008.
It is time we returned to Road America to fly the FoT Flag, methinks.

Please Note:  The Kastner Cup will 'most likely' be presented in 2007 on the
West Coast at an event designated & promoted by the West Coasters.

That does not mean that the East Coasters cannot identify and designate a
venue on the East Coast for a major FoT Get Together for 2007.

With the great gobs of real estate we have in North America, efforts and
entries are not likely to be severely diluted by having a bi-coastal event,
especially if we pay attention to timing of the events.

Since there are no rules, we are free to exercise common sense.

Regards,

Joe Alexander