fot

[FOT] An Apology

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] An Apology
From: "john price" <john-price@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:34:45 -0500
Amici:

Sometimes one just does stupid things - and I certainly have. I hope that each
and every one of the FOT members will accept my apologies for my intemperate
e-mail. It's not your job to make me feel warm and fuzzy about my Hallett
experience. I am constantly on my employees' case for drawing conclusions
without all the facts - and that's exactly what I did.  Enough people
responded to point out the error of my ways that I finally had to face the
fact that if I didn't have a good time, it's my own fault.

To those of you who responded: You are real gentlemen. You could have been a
lot harder on me.

John R. Price
Velvet Turtle Racing
College Station, Texas