fot

Re: [FOT] Nomination ~ tatoo

To: JWoesvra@aol.com, grandwazoo@earthlink.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Nomination ~ tatoo
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:46:34 EDT
In a message dated 04/14/2006 7:16:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
JWoesvra@aol.com writes:

> Having personally placed an FOT temp tatoo on possibly the whitest ass  in
> North America at Mid-O a few years ago (Jack's), how could I not support
> his
> membership?
>
> Mike>>
>
> My wife still brings that up when we are having one of those "you never  pay
>
> any attention to me but you have plenty of time to go racing"  arguments.

I think the Politically Correct thing for us to do is to remain silent, and
look the other way.  What happens at BROKEBACK RACING, ought to remain at
BROKEBACK RACING.

Bill (Damdinger)

PS

I'll probably have the most problems with the 'remain silent' part.