fot

[FOT] Hoosier Speedster

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Hoosier Speedster
From: "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:19:05 -0700
Hello:

Further to the discussion on Hoosier Speedster tires, our local club, CSRG,
bought a set for evaluation at the first race two weeks ago.  The club was
attempting to learn if the Speedster offered a significant performance
advantage over other similar tires.  The results indicated a slight
improvement in overall performance but not enough to provide a car with an
"unfair advantage" so CSRG has approved the tire.  As a result, I'm having a
set mounted today and will be able to provide some feedback to the group after
our next race in a few weeks.

Gary 1963 TR4