fot

[FOT] Race through Paris

To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Race through Paris
From: Don Elliott <58tr3a@videotron.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:03:39 -0400
The film that Lalouch had just finished still had 10 minutes of unused film
on the roll in the camera and he felt this was a good way not to waste the
10 minutes of film.

The Ferrari was his own.

I counted 2 green lights and I lost track of the red lights.

The story goes that when the police saw the result, they asked Lalouch who
the driver was.  He replied that it was a F1 driver.  They concluded it must
have been Jacky Icxx or Jacques Lafitte but did nothing.

Don Elliott