fot

RE: [FOT] Another tire possibility - Toyo Proxes RA1

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Another tire possibility - Toyo Proxes RA1
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:39:59 -0500
I ran a set of the Toyo Proxes RA1s last season and liked them very much (size
205/60-13 for my Spit).  I put four race weekends on them and I believe they've
still got considerable life left in them.  In my last race of the year, I was
still turning at or about my best times, so either the tires were still
gripping fine or I was magically getting faster.  I thought they handled very
much like my last set of Street TDs.

I don't remember whether they were at full tread or shaved when I bought them.
At this point the tread pattern is pretty much worn off and they're down to the
four circumferential grooves.  And like I said, still gripping fine

Tony, did yours turn BLUE at the outer shoulders??

Scott