fot

RE: [FOT] Differential fluid

To: "'joe dirt'" <oldskooling@yahoo.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Differential fluid
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:05:50 -0400
Bob,

Most of the guys that run the early 1.6 cars in Spec Miata here in the
southeast region have problems with the diffs. Since you can't run a diff
cooler I would think you need to run the best fluid possible, change it
often and keep an extra diff with you at all times.

We TR6 racers have the same problems in E prod when our cars start making
decent horse power.

Mike