fot

Re: [FOT] Quillers Triumph Parts

To: tedtsimx@bright.net, jerrybarr@charter.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Quillers Triumph Parts
From: REK46@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:39:54 EDT
I TOTALLY agree with Ted......I have been running Delrin bushings since 1983
on the front A arms of my Spitfire...they are still like NEW and
rock-solid.....they have no steel liners...Delrin is both strong and impervious
corrosion and does not wear with movement on the thru-bolt....If or when they
are ever
taken out or re-installed,just put some moly grease on the inside and use a
locknut on the ends to set the tension movement of the arm(since there is ne
steel sleeve to bottom out on for tightness) and they will last longer than
your
car.....Ted makes and sells these again and they are worth the
investment....rick