fot

[FOT] Nomination of Paul McDonald for FOT

To: macdonaldp@rogers.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Nomination of Paul McDonald for FOT
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:29:08 EDT
Amici

    As you can read below, Paul McDonald has all the attributes that are
desired of a Friends of Triumph "member". It is particularly satisfying to me
personally to be able to nominate another person with not only Triumphitis, but
the specific strain Triumphitis wedgitis" May we please have a second.

Cary Perket

In a message dated 05/05/2006 9:16:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,