fot

[FOT] Vehicle/parts transport available

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Vehicle/parts transport available
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 18:36:02 -0500
Hi everyone!

We have lightened our load of one 1947 Simca Cinq and Brad will be
making a run from central Arkansas up to Virginia and then probably on
to the Albany, NY area to deliver it and some other stuff. He will have
an empty flat-bed trailer and covered F-250 bed (6'x8' or something like
that) on the way back, if anyone has anything they would like
transported along the route. He can also bring stuff back as far as
Dallas, since we do make it down there a good bit. This trip will
probably take place in early to mid-June, but we're not sure yet.

So if anyone has a vehicle or parts (or furniture, or lawn equipment,
you get the picture...) they would like transported for a reasonable
price, please let us know!

Thanks so much!

Susan :)

--
*** PCMCIA  People Cant Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ***