fot

RE: [FOT] Rear spring bushings

To: "'Mark York'" <m-syork@comcast.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [FOT] Rear spring bushings
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 00:04:58 -0700
Whoa--Addition of a leaf? What prompts you to increase the spring rate? Is
this what other guys are doing to TR3's, and if so, why? For what it's
worth, I found that my TR3 handled better with a very soft rear end, I took
out the two shortest springs. Peyote has the same setup.

If nothing else, out race cars weigh a lot less than stockers.