fot

[FOT] Some parts

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Some parts
From: "Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 08:30:11 -0400
I have some items to thin out of my TR stash and am offering to the list prior
to listing them elseware.

A pair of H6's refurbed and race prepared with needles for a TR3-4 race motor.
"0" shaft play. Ready to install. $250. All work done by by a well known and
respected Florida racer/builder. Picture available.

One small port uncut cylinder head as removed from a stock engine. It is
missing one valve and spring. $75. Picture available.

Some non race stuff:
One pair of stock drums removed in 1965 from a 1965 TR4A. A set of Alfins were
installed at the time. They have the usual surface rust on the outside but
absolutely none on the braking surface, and that is after 40 years. I also
have a stock exhaust manifold removed at the same time. A comp department
header took it's place. This TR4A only had 32,000 original miles on it when I
sold it 3 years ago to a fella in the San Francisco area.
Bob
Mt Dora, FL
59 MGA Coupe
69 GT6 vintage racer