fot

Re: [FOT] Is F1 Sunday on CBS?

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Is F1 Sunday on CBS?
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 18:42:48 -0700
Unfortunately for the third of four times (San Marino, Spanish,
Monaco and British) this year F1 will be on CBS.  After that the
professionals on SpeedTV will be doing the race day coverage.

Of course by the time you get done cleaning up the floor from losing
your lunch having to listen to Ralph Sheehan and Derek Daly on CBS do
their commentary you can watch the reply on Speed the next weekend to
hear the professionals provide actual insight.