fot

Re: [FOT] Keep Triumphing

To: Guyots3@wmconnect.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Keep Triumphing
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
Leon,
    By now, I think the gentleman is properly ignoring the entire thing .... as
for you though, you are correct, it is your language ... do with it as you
please and we will all enjoy it, ... to incude making your sentences as long
and as run-on as you care to ...
  ;>)

Guyots3@wmconnect.com wrote:
  In a message dated 5/25/2006 6:25:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> But then -- "Keep Triumphing" -- do we mean "keep winning" or do we mean
> "keep driving that TR"? Another noun gets verbized (as distinct from
> verbalized -- and another word invented).
>
> (the last sentence primarily intended to keep the post within list
> parameters) :-D
>
> - --Rocket J. Squirrel

Well, isn't this fun?

Do you mean to keep on victorying, something done by the most winningist of
Triumphists no doubt!

OK, it is MY language, after all, I was brought up speaking the Queen's
English, being a native Brit'. ;-O therefore, I can make it up as I go along.

Leon

ps. Did I just hear a scream of anguish from the direction of Portland?

http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963

=== Help keep Team.Net on the air
=== http://www.team.net/donate.html

Tom