fot

Re: [FOT] HS6 carb tips

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] HS6 carb tips
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:14:19 -0700
Weird stuff Jack. I've had the mixture nut run up several flats on it's own
and lean the mix too much to run right, and JK Jackson just found a little
ball in the top of the float lid that was screwing up his car (TR-3 for Tim
Studdard) for quite a while I think so this deal of yours goes into the
slightly weird that drives you crazy list.  Good advice for folks.

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner