fot

Re: [FOT] Street TR5 Questions

To: billsohl@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Street TR5 Questions
From: Fubog1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:01:09 EDT
In a message dated 7/24/2006 9:40:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
billsohl@mindspring.com writes:

Similar  owner rebadging/refitting has been going
on in the pony car arena (regular  Pontiacs made into GTOs,
etc.) with mixed acceptance by the overall car  collector
hobby.  .

Cheers,
Bill Sohl
Glad you brought up that point Bill. I've owned my TR-5 for over 30 years  &
have seen only 3 or 4 other REAL ones in my entire life.
A fake is a fake is a fake, no matter if it's a painting, firearm,  sportscar
or whatever. It's fine untill someone tries to pass it off as an  original, &
btw fraud is very much alive & well in the collector market  (mostly high-end
stuff)
Just my opinion, not to offend anyone,
Glen