fot

Re: [FOT] aluminum jacks

To: atenglish@mindspring.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] aluminum jacks
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:29:42 EDT
Store them flat on the floor as designed to use.  If you hang  them
vertically on the trailer wall, the hydraulic fluid migrates to somewhere
internally
and you loose jacking height till it flows back.  This is true  of steel jacks
also.
Been there, done that...
Generally, you get what you pay for.
Clark

In a message dated 8/8/2006 7:54:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,