fot

[FOT] Race Track Video

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Race Track Video
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:43:14 EDT
Amici:

Some may recall I was looking for an in-car video of LIME ROCK PARK, as well
as any 'driving tips'.  I received a myriad of the latter, and all comments
were very much  appreciated.  Bob Dardano has lent me an in-car track DVD video
with 12 major circuits on it, and Jeff Snook directed me to the source of
Bob's video.  The source is Gary Kuntz in Danville, California.  I purchased my
own DVD copy, so I will have one when I return Bob's.  My copy actually has 22
circuits on it.  It is quite well done.  He does two laps of each track.  No
commentary, but the corners are called out by subtitles.  The cost is $20 plus
$3 shipping.  Obviously I have no commercial interest in this, I just think for
anyone who is interested, it is a good deal for the money.  Details appear
below.

Bill Dentinger

Gary Kuntz
401 Pennington Place