fot

[FOT] TR-5 value

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] TR-5 value
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:55:43 -0500
Well, the negotiations are to the point of seriously talking price on the
TR-5.  Anybody have any idea of what one is worth?  I would say, based on
pictures and reports from friends, that the condition is not exactly concours
but a "drivable concours".  Very nice, no known major problems, paint and body
in very good condition, interior in very good condition, clean throughout.
Any opinions would be appreciated.
     I once heard about someone who follows the "classic" car auctions and has
a newsletter and a service you can subscribe to to get current values.
However, I can't seem to locate that service.  All the auctioned TR-5's I
could find are quite long ago.  Thanks in advance for any info.

Tim