fot

RE: [FOT] Keepin' ye spirit

To: <chasgee@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Keepin' ye spirit
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:47:24 -0700
Arrggh. Thankee for lettin' us know. I'm feelin' damn salty today ta
begin with laddies, cause I found both my Shellback and Mossback
certificates last weekend when cleanin up me booty chest (safe deposit
box). Crost th' equator each way four times and into th' artic ocean
twice aboard the good ship Enterprise. Them nuclear plants make passage
quicker than under rightous sails.