fot

Re: [FOT] frames

To: "TONY VIGLIOTTI" <tony@rat-co.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] frames
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:33:01 -0800
Hi Gang.
OK....I have been quite softly spoken on this frame subject.....Until
now....In the oldER days..it was common knowledge that the straight frame
was the best racing frame.....I kind of assumed that all of the 'Gang' knew
this..I am 60ish....raced TR4s in the early 1970's
You are all great.people..
Thanks for putting your hearts into this!
Racer Bud.