fot

[FOT] Thanks and a Message, too.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Thanks and a Message, too.
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:23:12 EST
FoT:

Thanks for response to the need for wrist pin keepers.  Three are being flown
in from Dallas courtesy of Ed Barnard.  Such a simple thing and so important
to our engine build.

May I be able to respond in kind. That reminds me, I made some promises to
Dan Forgey on some cylinder liners. I have not forgotten.

ONE MORE THING! ...commercial message....delete if you dont want to hear
this.   Worldwide Demand has outstripped my supply of lightweight alloy engine
plates for the TR3 and TR4. I am scheduling another production run, if anyone
from the FoT would like to reserve one.

Regards,  Joe (A)