fot

Re: [FOT] TR2 Turbo

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [FOT] TR2 Turbo
From: Jim Cun <jimcun2001@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 12:28:18 +1100 (EST)
Bill thanks for the comments mate. You need to be a bit crazy to do these sort
of mods. My wife has just arrived home from a trip from the USA so next time I
will go and maybe catch up with all the crazy TR owners.

  Jim

  Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com> wrote:
  wow! What fun. and what a pleasure to find someone who is clearly
crazier than me. Too bad you're halfway around the world, it would be
both fun and extremely dangerous to have a few beers together and see
what we could come up with to do. Perhaps it's a good thing.