fot

[FOT] Large FOT Decals Shipping Monday

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Large FOT Decals Shipping Monday
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 13:38:14 -0700
Folks,

I have packaged up Large FOT decals for the following people who have sent
in orders.  They will go into the mail on Monday.

Jim Cunningham

Robert Deanes

Tim Murphy

Robert Lang

Larry Young

Joe Hovey.

Plus, against my better judgment (because of the cost of these things) I
printed 5 additional ones.

This will cover the 4 for the two members who said they want them but
neglected to send in orders and one more in case someone missed out.

So, if those two members (and you know who you are) want the two each you
indicated, please let me know immediately and be sure to send in your orders
so that I can recover the cost of making them.

If I don't hear from the two by the end of next week, they are up for grabs
by the first person(s) to send me an order(s).

The other one is available immediately at a cost of $25.00.  If interested,
email me off line and I will send ordering instructions and hold it for you.

Regards,

Joe Curry