fot

Re: [FOT] British, but non-TR related

To: fot@autox.team.net, edwardbarnard@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] British, but non-TR related
From: EDENMA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:32:52 EST
Listers: Today I received a copy of the Supermarine Spitfire MkII  and MkIX
Pilots manuals in PDF file form. For the other flying types within  the group,
amazingly both manuals put together are actually shorter than a 152  or 172
POH.
It's clearly because there was no FAA involvement in the  development of that
manual!

If there  are any listers who would like these manuals in E-form please
e-mail me and  I'll shoot them off to you. If for no other reason then to see
things from a  simpler time. Makes great reading! Thanks - Ed
You can shoot me a copy!

Cheers!

Mark A. Eden
64 Spitfire SCCA