fot

[Fot] Carb Airflow and Clearances

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Carb Airflow and Clearances
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:13:50 EST
Kas,

The bonnet will be clearanced for the carbs and velocity stacks.  The engine
is already as low as it is going to go and could be raised up a bit.

When we clearance the bonnet for the velocity stacks they will be about 1/3
above the line.

Do you have any words of wisdom on this issue of those stacks hanging in the
airstream?

It will be what it is, but if we can influence anything, now is the time.

I will be meeting with Rick Junkermeier this week.

Regards,

Joe

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Hood
Clearance-Openings.JPG]